Monday, March 25, 2013

We Have Brick!

The brick went up and the flooring has been laid!  Now it is just the finishing touches.  We walked through with our Realtor on Friday and found a few things that need to be fixed.  They gauged a doorway in the guest bath, that will need replaced.  There were a few squeaky boards.  They have two windows marked that will be replaced. We also found a few nail pops but I am not sure if they will just hold off until the 10 month check up.  Oh and I swear that I was supposed to have a nice kitchen faucet but it is a cheapo...I am hoping that changes otherwise that will be replaced...We made a list of stuff to ask our PM.  We scheduled our closing today and got homeowners insurance  taken care of!!  NVR's in-house people were the best deal.  So we have our final walk-through at 10am on Friday, April 5th and then go to sign our closing papers at 3pm the same day!  Then we get the keys April 9th!  I will be going as soon as I get out of work...I will have to move my private lessons at the gym that night!!  We are so excited!  My mom got some good pics of the inside so I am just posting one of the outside with the brick.  The door will be black closer to closing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment